Help Desk Tier 3 Developer
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support Implementation and Operations Management best practices
- Lead and support tasks on engagements related but not limited to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations and Software Application Development & Maintenance
- Create and/or support project deliverables
- Perform analysis and diagnose client issues while demonstrating an understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
- Typically has 3 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Ability to lead project deliverables through to completion
- Experience working in a team environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Sharepoint 2007/2010+, Oracle Database, TIBCO, SOA, COGNOS,Oracle Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle Case Management (OCM), Oracle 11i+ Business Suite, AJAX, C#, Castle Assemblies, ExtJS, HTML, ILog Cplex, ITestSharp, J2EE, Jakarta Struts, Java, Jave EE, Java JDK, JQuery, JRE, LINQ, Lof4Net, .NET, ASP .NET, MS Message Queuing, MicroStrategy SDK, MS InfoPath, NHibernate, NTELX NXsuite, PL/SQL, ProModel, Python, Struts, Telerik, TopLink, VB.NET, XML, XMPP, and other platforms and application development tools and languages as required
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.