Business Development, Sr
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Business development and implementation of short/long-term account plans to achieve our revenue goals.
- Focus on the company’s growth goals, objectives, metrics, milestones and initiatives.
- Work with the Business Development team and Business Units to ensure optimal returns on profits are achieved.
- Enhance PSI’s Business Development Lifecycle and Capture Process to include stage reviews, budget reviews, and the recruitment/capture of new talent/customers.
- Support the capture of new opportunities aligned to customers and contracts to compete in the full and open market.
- Develop cascading account plans that align to PSI’s corporate strategy and capabilities Improve Business Unit portfolios and profitability by capturing new customers that lead to profitable growth.
- Support the design and implementation of annual sales strategies for the company, and review marketing/business development materials on a consistent basis to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of the Company and review/approve the company’s Business Unit Account Plans.
- 7+ years of experience in business development or in a similar role with a successful track record.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- You have demonstrated experience with all facets of the business development organization including, but not limited to Capture.
- You have relationships across various federal agencies.
- You have had the opportunity to lead budget reviews, and provided long range strategic planning designed to meet the company’s objectives and revenue goals.
- Develop and evolve current business development lifecycle, and support capture plans.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector. PSI is identified as among the top100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT) for 2016 and 2017 by IDG's Computerworld. We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package, and unparalleled career growth opportunities.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.