Planned Systems International, a seasoned Government Contractor, is seeking a self-motivated and influential individual to support one of our Business Development Department.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate must perform effectively through the expected ebb and flow of supporting BD efforts. More specifically, the selected candidate will be expected to identify, qualify, and provide capture management for federal government programs of significant value. This includes building and managing a portfolio of accounts. The candidate will position PSI with the client(s); develop and maintain a value-added working relationship with PSI line organizations including Business Group executives, Business Developers, Proposal Managers and other technical support personnel; conduct competitive assessments on specific opportunities; make recommendations on bid/no-bid and selection of team members; and draft related teaming agreements. To do this, the selected candidate must stay abreast of PSI technical offerings, successes, and breakthroughs. While doing this, he/she will also be expected to meet or exceed imposed performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success; maintain and implement a professional approach including full awareness and compliance of applicable Federal Procurement and Business Ethics Codes and Regulations; and perform as a professional steward of PSI resources and reputation in the execution of all assigned duties.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the proliferation of the Capture Plan associated with an approved pursuit effort to increase the win probability.
- Help PSI to implement an integrated win strategy by determining proposal win themes and PSI discriminators and strengths.
- Develop input for technical, management, and staffing approaches, and formulate competitive assessments specific to the pursuit.
- Research and develop competitive intelligence and contribute to capture deliverables such as government or PSI briefings, and investment plans.
- Support and prepare for company gate reviews to ensure PSI is prepared for the RFP/proposal.
- Provide analysis to include capability assessments (PSI and potential subcontractors) and preliminary pricing to support the business case analysis.
- Proactively support PSI to drive the opportunity to a priced-to-win customer-focused solution.
- Support all proposal color team reviews.
- Assist with solutioning as appropriate.
- Lead the writing for the sections as needed and delegate/review writing assignments.
- Candidate will create documentation to support the various phases of the capture life cycle and ensure accurate data is posted to the required CRM site.
- Identify known, perceived technical risks and avoidance/mitigation strategies.
- Motivate, energize, and empower the rest of the capture and proposal teams to deliver a winning solution.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; or Masters and one year of related experience.
- Understanding of capture management / proposal development life cycle and ability to work on multiple captures simultaneously.
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes and tools such as GovWin, FedBizOpps, Federal Procurement Data System, etc.
- Knowledge of the Government procurement process.
- Outstanding work ethic and professionalism.
- A demonstrated goal oriented and results driven personality.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple assignments in a demanding environment.
- Proven ability to work with high-level Executives.
- Proven technical and functional BD type aptitude to understand, decipher, and respond to upcoming requirements.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Must be clear, concise, articulate, and informative.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional proofreading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with change and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Proven ability to function effectively under rigid deadlines.
- Proven experience preserving confidential and/or sensitive information.
- U.S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and obtain a Government-granted Security clearance.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector. PSI is identified as among the top100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT) for 2016 and 2017 by IDG's Computerworld. We offer competitive salaries, an outstanding benefits package, and unparalleled career growth opportunities.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.