Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate's core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Developing an understanding of assigned projects and technology from business and technical perspective in order to make appropriate judgments about best and most appropriate solution.
- Maintaining and developing requirements metrics on both group level and program level according to stakeholder needs.
- Running the requirement management process: Drive early requirement work, and ensure that requirements are processed in due time and actions followed up.
- Developing and maintaining materials relating to the requirement management process and train stakeholders on usage.
- Capturing requirements from external and internal stakeholders.
- Conducting research, data gathering, and technical reviews.
- Consolidating information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Applies principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions.
- Producing written deliverables to include reports, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Leading group discussions and incorporate group feedback into deliverable content, as appropriate.
- 2+ years experience with KPI's.
- 2+ years experience with Agile.
- 2+ years experience with Testing and Scheduling.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass an extensive client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.