Software Developer (.Net)
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be expected to immediately contribute toward program software development goals and objectives, by programming complete in ASP.Net and C#. Candidate will be responsible for all phases of development with a focus on design and development.
The candidate’s core responsibilities will include, but not to be limited to:
- Collaborating in a team environment and work with developers, application architect, systems analysts, and managers to deliver high quality software systems that will meet or exceed our client’s expectations.
- Performing full lifecycle (SDLC) development including, analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation into a production environment.
- Understanding and implementing Use Case Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Translating functional requirements into an architectural design.
- Estimating and completing technical development tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field and 1+ years overall developing ASP.NET applications. An equivalent combination of education, certifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- Experience in in the following technologies: ASP.net, C#, Microsoft.net.
- Experience in in the following technologies: Cognos, SQL, Cognos, Microstrategy, Discoverer, OBIEE, Kronos
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.